Chinese Manufactured Kegs From Ningbo Hefeng

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Manufactured Kegs From Ningbo Hefeng

Can anybody comment on the keg quality from Ningbo Hefeng?

Hefeng 19L Corny Kegs

Hi,

Yes I recently ordered a full container of 19L corny kegs from them but I don't want to disclose the country in order to protect my business. Out of the 700 kegs we received around 100 of them had defects of various sorts:
    •*Loose ball valves
    • Broken ball valves
    • Broken pressure relief valves
    • Holes along welding seam

The container we received was also poorly packed so all the kegs towards the end of the container had actually fallen. We were lucky that none were severely dented. We are working on our claim with them to replace the defective unit and so we'll have to see how they behave.

The ones that are working though are in pretty decent condition, probably the only complaint I would have is that the 'O' rings they use are too skinny. This can be quickly fixed though if you purchase replacements ones in the USA.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by sirlightfoot View Post
      Hi,

Yes I recently ordered a full container of 19L corny kegs from them but I don't want to disclose the country in order to protect my business.
      You realize all that info is in your profile?

Comment

Originally posted by soia1138 View Post
        You realize all that info is in your profile?
        Yes, that's why I didn't put the name of the company I imported with. Thanks for the heads up though.

Comment

Originally posted by sirlightfoot View Post
          Yes, that's why I didn't put the name of the company I imported with. Thanks for the heads up though.
          Can I have your company name privately ,can I have your skype ?

Comment

Working...
          X