Moving a brewery questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving a brewery questions

Anyone have experience with the TTB hurdles in moving a brewery to a new location? and whether and how long the old brewery and new brewery can operate under the same notice and registration? Obviously this would be for a very short time you would hope, until the new brew house bugs are worked out and the last tank is emptied at the old location.

Thanks,

JackK

Originally posted by Sauce View Post
    Anyone have experience with the TTB hurdles in moving a brewery to a new location? and whether and how long the old brewery and new brewery can operate under the same notice and registration? Obviously this would be for a very short time you would hope, until the new brew house bugs are worked out and the last tank is emptied at the old location.

Thanks,

JackK
    I'm not 100% on this, but in my reading and research I am under the impression that your Federal Brewers Notice is a one time application. If you move your brewery, I would think that your annual license renewals within state and county are all that need to be changed. But like you said, you can't brew beer for production in 2 spots without the proper state licensing. My .02. Cheers man!

Keith
    Olde Mother Brewing, LLC
    Frederick, MD

Comment

I've had to do this. You will need to file a new Brewers Notice for the new location. It's not as complicated as before, because unless there are ownership changes, you will have a lot of the forms already on file for your existing notice. Call the TTB and ask to talk to the agent over your area, and they can tell you what you need to submit for the new Brewers Notice.
      Linus Hall
      Yazoo Brewing
      Nashville, TN
      www.yazoobrew.com

Comment

Working...
      X