Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not me, it's you.....

ADMIN!
    Is the problem with my computer or your's? Every third or forth time I log in, I have to re-log in. This in addition to having to log in every time I visit ProBrewer. Do I need to change some permissions on my machine or what?!?!
    Glacier Brewing Company
    406-883-2595
    info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

check this out...

...you might want to check your web browser settings to make sure that cookies are enabled. If you're using IE click Tools --> Internet Options --> Privacy tab and allow it to use cookies. (might want to look under the advanced button)

If you're using Mozilla Firefox click Tools --> Options --> Privacy --> Cookies tab and make sure that "allow sites to set Cookies" is checked. And make sure that "keep cookies until they expire" is selected.

Then go from there.....

hope this helps.

cheers,
    Justin

Comment

Cookies

Thanks Justin – that’s what I would suggest as well.

“Cookies” let the site “remember” you on each return. If your cookie setting is “off” the site has no way to recognize you when you return.

Try the above and let me know if it doesn’t work.

Admin

Comment

Thanks fellas,
        I'll give 'er a shot!
        Glacier Brewing Company
        406-883-2595
        info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

front page or interactive?

I find that if I log into Probrewer on the home page, then I have to re-log in periodically. If I go to the classifieds first and log in on the interactive bar, where I can check "remember me," then I'm good for the session (or a couple of days).

Try that,
          Ray
          Ray Sherwood
          Sherwood Brewing Company
          Shelby Township, MI
          f.586.532.9337

Comment

Working...
          X