Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Educated brewer available in Southern Ontario. 5yrs experience.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Educated brewer available in Southern Ontario. 5yrs experience.

Educated brewer available. Both Institute of Brewing and Distilling and Siebel.

5 years of experience in the industry brewing and packaging. I am experienced in wort production, CIP and sanitation, fermentation, yeast wrangling, cellaring, filtration, packaging in both cans and bottles, as well as kegs and casks, barrel aging and sour beer production.

I am also well suited for production planning, and fairly well versed in the types of mechanical problems that happen on a day to day basis.

Ive brewed in both shift work, and a 24/7 style facility producing over 20,000hL per year. High quality and consistancy are my goals with a firm stance on safety while i work. Beers I designed have won national and provincial medals.

Basically I'm looking for a new challenge. Maybe there is a startup looking for a head brewer to head up production? Maybe an already existing small brewery is looking for an experienced brewer to take over production and free them up to run the business more. While I would prefer a chance at ownership of the company I work with, I will entertain all oppurtinities.

Outside of work, I am an avid runner, foodie, I do some beer judging, video game and music fan. While I strive for a great work life balance, brewing is very certainly a big part of my life

Shoot me a PM with some contact info and we can go from there. Cheers!

brewer

hi , Neustadt springs is looking for a brewer, call 1519 799 5790 cheers Andy

Comment

Hi ONBrew. Would you have interest in moving to the Chicago/NWIndiana area for a great opportunity? If so, pls contact me at dave@bywaybrewing.beer for further discussion.

Comment

Brewery Position

Hi,
        We are opening a new brewery in the Windsor area late this summer. Looking for someone to help run the brewery side of our 15BbL brew house and taproom. If your interested please email me.
        Jobs@frankbeer.ca

Originally posted by ONBrew View Post
        Educated brewer available. Both Institute of Brewing and Distilling and Siebel.

5 years of experience in the industry brewing and packaging. I am experienced in wort production, CIP and sanitation, fermentation, yeast wrangling, cellaring, filtration, packaging in both cans and bottles, as well as kegs and casks, barrel aging and sour beer production.

I am also well suited for production planning, and fairly well versed in the types of mechanical problems that happen on a day to day basis.

Ive brewed in both shift work, and a 24/7 style facility producing over 20,000hL per year. High quality and consistancy are my goals with a firm stance on safety while i work. Beers I designed have won national and provincial medals.

Basically I'm looking for a new challenge. Maybe there is a startup looking for a head brewer to head up production? Maybe an already existing small brewery is looking for an experienced brewer to take over production and free them up to run the business more. While I would prefer a chance at ownership of the company I work with, I will entertain all oppurtinities.

Outside of work, I am an avid runner, foodie, I do some beer judging, video game and music fan. While I strive for a great work life balance, brewing is very certainly a big part of my life

Shoot me a PM with some contact info and we can go from there. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
        X