Lead Brewer position in Hanoi, Vietnam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lead Brewer position in Hanoi, Vietnam

Pasteur Street Brewing Company is the first American style craft brewery located in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam... and soon to be in Hanoi, Vietnam. We experiment with the local flavors of Vietnam and use them to create innovative beer flavors. For more information, see our website (pasteurstreet.com). We are now hiring our second brewer to start in August 2015. Our American staff currently includes a Managing Partner, Head Brewer, Tasting Room Manager, and Chef.

The brewer position will involve the independent operation of of a 7 bbl brewhouse to support our second tasting room in Hanoi, Vietnam. Commercial brewing experience is required. Responsibilities will include brewhouse operation, fermentation management, packaging, recipe development, and brewery management.

The ideal candidate will have a love of adventure that matches their love of craft beer. The position may involve commuting to the brewery and the easiest mode of transportation is a motorbike; if you are adventurous enough to drive one. Pasteur Street will take care of your travel arrangements and Vietnamese visa as well as help you find accommodations and transportation. Feel free to contact me, Alex, at alex@pasteurstreet.com if you are interested. I am sure you have many questions and I am happy to answer them.

Cheers!
    -Alex
Working...
X