Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geemacher's US Kegs

Hi There,

Has anyone had experience with the kegs Geemacher is now producing in PA? I believe they recently starting manufacturing 1/6 and 1/2 BBL kegs stateside. The prices are significantly cheaper than Franke, Shaefer, etc. Any insight would be great!

Thanks,

Chris

We have bought a bunch of their 2nd hand kegs. So far so good. I got to tour their facility being so close and it was pretty awesome. Good group of people. Sly Fox Brewing pretty much uses them almost 100%. A bunch of other PA brewers use them as well, but for us its easy nice and close if we want to pick up.

Justin Low
    Head Brewer
    Doylestown Brewing Company

Comment

US Made Half Barrel Kegs

We purchased a couple of skids of the US made 1/2 bbl kegs. They're great! The price is right, and customer service is spot on.
      Aaren M. Simoncini
      The Beer'd Brewing Co. LLC
      22 Bayview Ave. Unit # 15
      Stonington, CT. 06378
      Aaren@beerdbrewing.com

Comment

Originally posted by clsmit View Post
        Hi There,

Has anyone had experience with the kegs Geemacher is now producing in PA? I believe they recently starting manufacturing 1/6 and 1/2 BBL kegs stateside. The prices are significantly cheaper than Franke, Shaefer, etc. Any insight would be great!

Thanks,

Chris
        As far as I know ,their kegs are from China

Comment

Originally posted by guanxi8790771 View Post
          As far as I know ,their kegs are from China
          They may still have some they import, which I think they are moving away from. You can just ask if you want the Chinese ones or theirs. I was at their plant as part of a MBAA meeting and they definitely make them on site doing 3 shifts. They also have 2nds every now and then which we bought just for our pub use.

Comment

Working...
          X