Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• premier keg washer redux

Hello,
    I am getting my new keg washer set up. Does anyone using an acid cleaning routine want to share your settings for the timing? Acid 5(five*) and PAA (enerco) for now. The sanitizer pump (peristaltic) says 23 oz per minute, so I will measure the volume of the sanitizer cycle drain and dose accordingly. Do you run seperate times for 1/6th bbls vs 1/2 bbls? I am looking to see where to cut short the purge, as with co2 there should be no air in the keg.
    Thanks a lot,
    David

Use the factory settings listed at the bottom of the operations manual.

Comment

We have the 3 tank Premier washer using water, caustic, acid 5, followed by PAA in the peristaltic pump. Ours has been set at the factory settings for 7 months and getting consistently solid cleaning. Ecolab has swabbed our kegs with great results.

Comment

Thanks guys,
        I appreciate the feedback. When we get a compressor, and I do caustic cycles, that is my plan. Since I am using an acid cleaner only, and using co2 to power the air side I was wondering if I could skip the second cycle of pressurize and purge at the end of the run (step 5?) I have also seen some people post using more time for acid cleaners vs caustic. I am just looking for a few responses from people who are going the acid wash route.
        Thanks again,
        David

Comment

Working...
        X