Apex Brewing Supply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apex Brewing Supply

Anyone have used Apex Brewing Supplies fermenters? Thoughts on quality functionality anything else that would help us looking decide?
    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Cheers!
    -Alan

Apex

Anyone have any of their tanks in operation?
    Cheers!
    -Alan

Comment

I've got one of their 10 bbl fermenters. I was skeptical buying one of their tanks sight unseen but i was on a tight timeline so I went for it. The delivery part of the transaction was a little frustrating. There was some sort of supposed snafu with shipment from China. However, the quality of the tank was as promised. I would buy a tank from Apex again. If you are purchasing one of the tanks that they have in stock in Califonia and ready to ship, i wouldn't hesitate. The guys at Apex are stand up guys. The tank that they shipped me had a door gasket that was damaged and a replacement was over nighted to me, no questions asked.

Comment

Apex

Thank you for the response. I am going to pull the trigger on 3-10bbl fermenters and a 10bbl-brite....they have them in stock.

Will post review once I get them.
        Cheers!
        -Alan

Comment

Originally posted by millerag View Post
          Thank you for the response. I am going to pull the trigger on 3-10bbl fermenters and a 10bbl-brite....they have them in stock.

Will post review once I get them.
          Any updates from APEX users out there? We are looking at purchasing some fermenters and brights.

Cheers,
          Del Stephens

Comment

Apex

Del,
            We did receive our tanks and unfortunately I can only speak to the looks of the tanks as we are waiting on local approvals. They look pretty! As soon as they are operational will post a review. Sorry for not being any help.
            Cheers!
            -Alan

Comment

Working...
            X