1.25-1.5" PEX Fittings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.25-1.5" PEX Fittings?

Anybody got a good source for 1.25 or 1.5" PEX fittings?

New Cold Liqour Tank has 1.5" jacket inlets and needs at least 1.25" glycol drops to get the necessary flowrate- I've searched high and low for anything over 1" for PEX fittings and can't find anything. The larger diameter PEX tubing is no problem to find, but I'm convinced the fittings don't exist.

Thanks for the help!
    Jonathan Newman
    The Virginia Beer Company
    Williamsburg, VA

Foxxequipment.com
    Search "stepless"
    Mike Elliott
    Head Brewer
    Philipsburg Brewing Co.
    Montana

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Elliott View Post
      Foxxequipment.com
      Search "stepless"
      Thanks, but the clamps aren't my issue. I'm trying to find PEX Elbows, T's, PEX-NPT adapters, etc in 1.25" or 1.5".

I know some guys are running all PEX glycol loops and I assume those headers are bigger than 1" PEX tubing... Where did you guys get your couplers, T's, etc?
      Jonathan Newman
      Williamsburg, VA

Comment

Looks like you might be limited in the styles of fitting for those sizes. I found these: http://www.supplyhouse.com/PEX-Press-Fittings-825000 and Supply House has a lot of other PEX fittings. Look around.

This is not a promo for Supply House--they just bought out (or consolidated) several of my online suppliers.
        Last edited by TGTimm; 07-28-2015, 02:16 PM.
        Timm Turrentine

Brewerywright,
        Terminal Gravity Brewing,
        Enterprise. Oregon.

Comment

Originally posted by JDN View Post
          Anybody got a good source for 1.25 or 1.5" PEX fittings?

New Cold Liqour Tank has 1.5" jacket inlets and needs at least 1.25" glycol drops to get the necessary flowrate- I've searched high and low for anything over 1" for PEX fittings and can't find anything. The larger diameter PEX tubing is no problem to find, but I'm convinced the fittings don't exist.

Thanks for the help!
          Your local Plumbing supply house will be able to help you. They might also have expantion tool for rent for you.

Comment

Hmm... that link seems to be broken. Try this: http://www.supplyhouse.com/PEX-Fittings-525000
            Timm Turrentine

Brewerywright,
            Terminal Gravity Brewing,
            Enterprise. Oregon.

Comment

Thanks folks. This is quite helpful.
              Jonathan Newman
              Williamsburg, VA

Comment

Working...
              X