TL butterfly valves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TL butterfly valves

Help! I need seats & stem bushings for 1" butterfly valves. The only identification on the valve is a raised molded TL on the butt of the plastic valve handle. The brewery equipment was purchased from Cross Distributors (CDC). Does anybody know who the manufacturer is, or better yet, where to buy spare parts for these? Thanks for any help.
    Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Key industrial is good for parts

I get my seats and brushings from Chris at Key Industrial in Napa CA. they Deal wiht mostly wineries, but they have always been able to find what i needed. Chris's phone number is (707) 252-1205 ext. 204 or her fax is (707) 252-9054.
    Nicholas Campbell

Comment

Hi,

The "TL", could be Trueline.

You may try to look them up online. The foundry I currently do engineering for, used to cast numerous fittings for Trueline. They have since moved all their outscourced castings to China. We still have their original patterns for knife gate valves from 2" to 36" along with many other seats and discs.

Hope this sheds some light on your problem.

Mike

Comment

Nice try Mike, but unfortunately my 1" port, 1 1/2" TC, sanitary butterfly valve is not what "Trueline" makes. Thanks anyway. Anybody else able to point me to new seats for these?
        Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Comment

Hi,

I hope you didn't think I was trying to be a smartass, or self-serving with my post.

Off the Trueline website (http://www.trueline.ca/trueline/en/p...&subcat_id=33), I found this page for a valve, with a TL on the plastic butt of the handle.

Sorry that's not what you're looking for.

Good luck in your search.

Mike

Comment

Working...
          X