Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malt suppliers in Japan/Asia?

Hello!

I'm looking for malt suppliers in Japan and was hoping someone here might be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks!
    www.devilcraft.jp
    www.japanbeertimes.com

Jon McKinnon is your man. He supplies Briess and Hopunion products along with most everything else you could need quickly and professionally. One stop shopping! He spends most of his time in Japan, speaks Japanese fluently, and knows how to deal with phytosanitary requirements, and all the other import requirements. mckinnon@gol.com (Tell him Phil sent you!) You may also be able to get Weyermann grain there, too. Email Sabina from their website. Also, there is a killer beer festival at Ebisu station, Tokyo this time of year. Good place to meet other brewers in Japan.
    Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Comment

Thanks! I sent him an e-mail.

We will most definitely be attending the Great Japan Beer Festival! We've even considered going to the one in Osaka also, but the jury is still out on that one...

What is their website by the way?
      www.devilcraft.jp
      www.japanbeertimes.com

Comment

Japan Craft Beer Association

Have fun, I did.
        Take some Japanese friends who have not been exposed to craft beer if you can, it's a real eye-opener for them and makes it even more fun! Be prepared for a very crowded room.
        Cheers!
        Banjo Bandolas
        Probrewer.com
        v- 541-284-5500
        banjo@probrewer.com

Comment

malt in asia

Australian BBM malt (as well as others like Bairds, Weyermann) can be found in JP & Asia by contacting J. Hastings, email is maltings@keyper.net

Comment

Someone sent me an e-mail asking about me looking for malt, I figured it must have been dug up from here...that was 2.5 years old

Hopefully the information will be useful to someone though!
            www.devilcraft.jp
            www.japanbeertimes.com

Comment

Working...
            X