pressure sensitive labels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pressure sensitive labels

Can anyone tell me what the going rate for Pressure sensitve labels is. I've got a simple 3x5.5 label. I'm waiting on one qoute but am getting the feeling that its going to high. I'd like to order only around 20k or so.

thanks in advance

I will restart this thread!
    What are you paying per label for PSL. We are currently @ .16cents, but that will drop to 12 cents per label when we go with a plate for printing. Currently we are just printing digitally. High gloss, very expensive. Would like to find out what everyone is doing with their pressure sensitive label choices.
    Thank you.
    lance@Jergensenbrewing
    Reno, Nevada/ Adelanto, California

Comment

We are at $.055 body + $.013 for neck. Very expensive if you ask me. This is after plate charges and set up costs. We buy between 75-125 k. We got a very inexpensive line and this was the best way to get into it. I would suggest cold glue options if you can. Stay away from Generic Manufacturing labeling machines! We are suffering through it until we need to upgrade the whole thing.

Our PS supplier is Reid Graphics in Andover, MA contact Dave Hall and tell him Kai sent you. They are very competitive and have great service. We do larger 22 oz. labels for $.13 each.

Good luck!
      Kai Adams
      Sebago Brewing Company
      www.sebagobrewing.com

Comment

I found a guy down the road from me that charges .029/per for a 3/4 body wrap. I order in 25K increments. From the other 2 quotes I got his rate was the best by .005 and .01 per.

Comment

labels

We pay .03/ label when we buy 60000. These are 2 colors. laminated paper for our soda. Our 22 oz. labels are .16/ label. These are kimdora high quality that do not break down or wrinkle. We pre label 22 oz. and have no problems. Costly but they look good and hold up. Soda labels are kinda iffy. Definately wrinkle when they condensate.

Comment

also try Richmark Label

Richmark Label helps products stand out. We’re a Seattle printing company that makes decals and stickers for beer, wine, liquor, coffee, tea, food and more.

We currently purchase labels through them.... better prices than I'm seeing in this thread. We typically buy around 100K or more at a time. Unfortunately we are having to switch to cold glue labels....really like the pressure sensitive on BOPP stock (which we're using now).

Comment

Labels

I currently do group buying of pressure sensitive in large quantities that allows for smaller runs at good pricing. I have 4 standard sizes that fit either 12 oz. or 22 oz. bottles. I currently sell to around 14 other brewers. E-mail me to get an idea of quantities and pricing.

ron.gregerson@comcast.net

Comment

Matte finish Vs. Gloss

Have pressure sensitive labels advanced since this thread first started. Want a Matte, paper type look with the PSL.
                Have Meheen stored ready for service and then on to bottling. I am back..See everyone on the store shelves.

Lance Jergensen
                Rebel Malting Co
                Reno, Nevada USA
                ljergensen@rebelmalting.com
                Attached Files

Comment

We use a matte label. Ours is a laminate over paper for durability in our humid cooler. Talk to Inland Labels in Wisconsin...they are very professional.

Nat

Comment

Working...
                  X