Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to purchase a small 1/2" ball valve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to purchase a small 1/2" ball valve?

Hey everyone,

Our brewery uses a small 1/2" ball valve into a 3/8" barb to connect co2 tanks and oxygen tanks for oxygenation and carbonation. I am having problems finding where to buy replacement parts for this item.

Does anyone know where I can buy a small 1/2" ball valve like in the photo I've attached? Our brewhouse supplier was a huge pain in the butt to work with and is now not even honoring our warranty, so I really need to purchase some of these out of pocket ASAP. Click image for larger version

Name:	20150818_115227.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	193909

Thanks in advance!

We get that type of stuff from brewershardware.com
    Bargainfittings.com is good too

Comment

How much space do you have? A 1/2" bronze full-port ball valve should be about $10 at the local hardware store. Throw in a couple of 1/2" close-couplers for another $5 or so, and Bob's yer uncle.
      Timm Turrentine

Brewerywright,
      Terminal Gravity Brewing,
      Enterprise. Oregon.

Comment

McMaster Carr http://www.mcmaster.com/#
        Mike Lanzarotta
        Commercial Real Estate Broker
        finding space for breweries in Southern California
        former owner and brewer, Crown City Brewery, Pasadena CA

Comment

Thanks everyone for your help. I was being stupid and was thinking the threads were something weird because they look so different, they're almost flat instead of coming to a point like NPT if that makes any sense. Anyways we tried it with an NPT fitting and it worked perfect, so I went ahead and ordered what I needed from BargainFittings.com. Thanks again to everyone who replied!

Comment

Working...
          X