Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTB App

Hi all,

I've acquired my building and will place an order for my equipment in the next 30 days. If I understand the TTB process correctly I can;t submit my application until my brewery and all equipment is installed and operational. Correct?

I estimate fabrication and renovation will take 60-90 days, then the TTB processing will take another 60-90 days. Is operating with minimum expenses and no revenue for 5-6 months the only way to do this?

Steve

Submit it now, just make sure your drawings reflect the equipment you purchase.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ttb?

Thanks for the response. That sounds a lot better. My floor plan is set. How long should I expect between the time I submit my app and the TTB inspector comes out to see everything? I know the TTB site says 130 days processing time. Does this mean they'll come out at the 90 day mark, then allow for processing on the back end?

Originally posted by jebzter View Post
      Submit it now, just make sure your drawings reflect the equipment you purchase.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

I was researching the same thing this morning. I found out that 1) Your equipment has to at least be ordered before you can submit and 2) There is a place on the TTB website that actually lists the average processing times. Right now they are running about 115 days. Below is a link to a tutorial for the application process that was actually very informative.

Here you can find a description of and a link to the Permits Online (PONL) tutorial, to help you register and use the PONL system.

Best of luck.

Comment

Application experience...

We had our building halfway renovated when we got our brewers notice back after 41 (submitted April 25th, received June 22nd) business days. We will hopefully begin full production in the first week of October. We got two emails asking for a signature we missed on our bond paperwork, and some building schematic clarifications. Overall an easy process...
          Bill Walden
          Oddball Brewing Co.
          Suncook, NH

Comment

Working...
          X