View Full Version : Diverter plate piping for a DME brew house

Lean Brewer
08-27-2015, 01:23 PM
We purchased a used 10 BBL DME brew house with a platform and diverter panel, which came with some/most of the needed stainless TC piping to plumb everything together. We'd like to get a few more pieces though and can't find them on sites like GW Kent. Does anyone here have a commercial site where you buy 1.5" TC parts rather than going for custom welded stuff?


Lean Brewer
08-27-2015, 02:01 PM
Thanks! I had seen the st. pats site earlier. We're specifically looking for a few of the crossover TC parts for the front side of a DME diverter panel. If we need to have them welded up from smaller components we can do that, but I was surprised that we could not find them available online along with all the other myriad TC fittings.

08-30-2015, 05:55 AM
www.brewershardware.com may also be able to help...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk