Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone using a steam heated brewhouse built by Sungood Machinery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone using a steam heated brewhouse built by Sungood Machinery?

I've gone through the process of having a full 10bbl system quoted by SGM, and I'm very happy with the numbers and the service so far. One thing that concerns me, however, is I have yet to talk to a reference who is USING their system -- I've talked to a handful who have SGM FV's and are happy with them, and two customers with bigger (10bbl+) brewhouses, but neither of those customers were OPERATING yet -- both seem to be stuck in licensing hell for unrelated reasons.

I've had some other domestic vendors (both those who manufacturer in NA and those who contract it to China) try to dissuade me from SGM due to vague implications of bad quality, shipping delays, etc, but the reviews I CAN dig up here on Probrewer seem positive.

So, here's my question: is anyone CURRENTLY BREWING on a SGM-built steam heated brewhouse? How long have you had it, and what's your opinion?

Thanks!

Same Question

Bump for the same question. I've gotten several references from Gavin at SGM on electric systems that where very happy with SGM overall, and had nothing bad to say. Definitely shoot him an email asking for references for any of the steam systems, he's very responsive.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoodbridge Brew View Post
      Bump for the same question. I've gotten several references from Gavin at SGM on electric systems that where very happy with SGM overall, and had nothing bad to say. Definitely shoot him an email asking for references for any of the steam systems, he's very responsive.
      Hello,
      Your email got some problems,My email can not reach you.
      Please use your another email contact me.Thanks
      ---------------------------------------------------------
      Gavin

Please E-mail me at any time

We Specialize In Designing And Fabricating High Quality Tanks/Equipments For The Brewing Industry!

Email:
      sungoodmachinery@vip.163.com
      gavin@sungoodmachinery.com

www.sungoodmachinery.com(Updating)
      Great Quality,Affordable Prices,24hours After-sales Service!
      The Brand You Know,The People You Trust,The Quality You love!

Comment

Any experiences with Sungood?

Originally posted by REDACTED View Post
        I've gone through the process of having a full 10bbl system quoted by SGM, and I'm very happy with the numbers and the service so far. One thing that concerns me, however, is I have yet to talk to a reference who is USING their system -- I've talked to a handful who have SGM FV's and are happy with them, and two customers with bigger (10bbl+) brewhouses, but neither of those customers were OPERATING yet -- both seem to be stuck in licensing hell for unrelated reasons.

I've had some other domestic vendors (both those who manufacturer in NA and those who contract it to China) try to dissuade me from SGM due to vague implications of bad quality, shipping delays, etc, but the reviews I CAN dig up here on Probrewer seem positive.

So, here's my question: is anyone CURRENTLY BREWING on a SGM-built steam heated brewhouse? How long have you had it, and what's your opinion?

Thanks!
        BUMP guys. Please let us know if you have had any experience with using this system.

Comment

Working...
        X