Some advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some advice needed

For a BIP, can someone tell me what the going rate would be declared for an Award winning brew master? I need some sort of guardrails to work from in my new en-devour and have no idea of what is fair, good and great.

Thank you

There are a lot of variables in this question, mostly where will you be located? Will you be offering any kind of equity in the company for your potential hire? What other benefits do you intend to offer?
    Adam Schill
    Meheen Manufacturing, Inc.
    1400 Van Buren St
    Minneapolis, MN 55413

Comment

In addition to the above, how many barrels are you planning to produce and what kind of brewery is it (brewpub, production, etc.)?

If you're a member of the Brewers Association (which is probably a good idea) they do an annual survey of members which includes salaries of various positions that they publish for their members.

Comment

Advice

Originally posted by Chaz View Post
        In addition to the above, how many barrels are you planning to produce and what kind of brewery is it (brewpub, production, etc.)?

If you're a member of the Brewers Association (which is probably a good idea) they do an annual survey of members which includes salaries of various positions that they publish for their members.
        I am, or the brewery will be located in Sunny Southern California, South Orange County or San Clemente to be exact. I would be totally willing to offer the right candidate with the right credentials an equity earned position plus salary. This is about all I can offer at this time but fully intend on profit sharing and insurance soon after. This individual will be a critical part of the success of my company and work closely with me on determining the right beers to brew.

I am procuring a 15bbl system with 3 each 15bbl fermenters and 2 each brite tanks 15bbl each. As well I am going to try and start with two 30BBL brite tanks devoting one for IPA.

Comment

Aha

Originally posted by Chaz View Post

I am a member and I appreciate the advice, thank you. I am also joining the California Brewers association as well.

Comment

Working...
          X