Just need to know if this burner will work for 3 BBL nano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just need to know if this burner will work for 3 BBL nano

Will the above linked burner work on my stout tanks 3 BBL nano brew house? Does anyone have experience with these "Chinese jet burners"?

Thx in advance!

I use a 32 tip under my 3bbl and run it at about 45% throttle. The 44 is to big in my opinion

Comment

Depending on how much of a hard case your local municipality wants to be, you might have an issue with them not being UL listed.

While I'm not an advocate to stirring up things unnecessary, it's worth considering.
      Kevin Shertz
      Chester River Brewing Company
      Chestertown, MD

Comment

We run a 10bbl brewhouse on a 400,000btu/h forced air burner at 20% to maintain a boil. That burner may be overkill depending on how your firebox is designed.

Comment

Originally posted by NatchezBrew View Post
          I use a 32 tip under my 3bbl and run it at about 45% throttle. The 44 is to big in my opinion
          The 32 tip isn't the "Amazon.com" special is it? They are super cheap which makes me believe they won't work.

Comment

Originally posted by jebzter View Post
            We run a 10bbl brewhouse on a 400,000btu/h forced air burner at 20% to maintain a boil. That burner may be overkill depending on how your firebox is designed.
            My thinking was I'd rather have more then enough then not enough... That way I can just throttle it down.

As far as a fire box I was planning on just using the heat shields that come with the tanks. Nothing overly fancy.

Comment

I got my 32 tip from glacier

Comment

Originally posted by NatchezBrew View Post
                I got my 32 tip from glacier
                Cool thx. How do you have it positioned underneath with the drains? I've seen where the jets directly under the drain have been blocked off with hex bolts... Is this what you have done as well?

Comment

Working...
                X