Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Salesman/Brewer looking to represent a brewery in the Southeast

Hello,

My name is Peter Calomiris and I am looking to get into the sales field with a reputable brewery who needs a representative in the southeastern US markets (SC, NC, GA, etc.). I currently reside in Greenville, SC, however I am willing to relocate if need be at my own expense. I have brewed for Quest Brewing Company for two years and have managed a key craft beer retailer/bar, called The Community Tap here in Greenville. Working for these two companies has given me extensive knowledge into the 3-tier distribution system and the brewing process from grain to glass. I have experience setting-up/organizing/running events and promotions (beer festivals, tastings, etc.) for companies such as Founders, Foothills, and New Belgium; while maintaining my professionalism and duties, even when the beer starts flowing. I am also a Certified Beer Server (Cicerone Certification Program license No. 242535). I have attached my resume, however if you would like an emailed copy or have any questions please feel free to contact me at anytime either by email (pcalomiris@gmail.com) or by phone (727-687-8049). Thanks for your time and have a great rest of your day.

Cheers,
    Attached Files
Working...
X