Recent graduate eager to work Quality, Cellar, or Asst. Brewing positions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent graduate eager to work Quality, Cellar, or Asst. Brewing positions

My name is Chris Squire and I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse graduating this December. I will hold a degree in Biology with minors in Microbiology and Environmental Science. UW-La Crosse is notorious for the amount of lab work that is integrated into the Microbiology curriculum and through these challenging courses, I have developed a strong aseptic technique and attention to detail. Because of an extreme passion for craft beer, I have tailored my last year of undergraduate study to more applicable coursework, including a Science of Brewing class and a capstone research project on the evolution of brewer's yeast.

I am a homebrewer with working experience in a beverage production Quality Control lab as well as volunteering experience in a local craft brewery. Come December, I will have completed an internship with the United States Geological Survey where I gained mechanical skills in the maintenance department. I also have a very outgoing personality and would easily fit into any brewing environment. I am currently looking to apply for various full-time quality, brewing, or production positions/internships. Although I live in Wisconsin, I am willing to relocate in order to pursue a dream.

My resume and references are available on request. Thank you for your time and please feel free to contact me here:

Chris Squire
    (414) 322-3392
    squire.chri@uwlax.edu

Favorite brew: Jai Alai IPA - Cigar City, FL
Working...
X