Cellar control software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cellar control software

So my equipment manufacturer has basically left us high and dry when it comes to helping us modify our cellar control software. It seems to be fairly standard touchscreen software that we use to control the temperatures of the tanks through the glycol system. Our cellar came with a tiny business card sized CD which I am assuming had the software on it. However being so small I lost it before I could install any software on my computer and I can't get my supplier to get me another one. So I'm left high and dry without knowing what software our cellar is running and without having any way to control it installed on our computers.

I would like to be able to add and remove fermenters and brite tanks, because right now it's showing 5 fermenters and 2 brite tanks, even though we have 3 fermenters and 1 brite tank. When I go to view the graphs displaying the temperature of the tanks over the past few days, the graphs are all skewed because the non-existant tanks that are showing up in the software are showing they are 358.7 degrees F. I can take some pictures of any of this is confusing to anyone.

We were also told we could access and monitor the cellar software through an internet connection but I can't get him to help us with that either.

I have a friend here in Portland, OR who is an electrical engineer specializing in PLC controls for breweries. He programmed the brew deck controls for my neighbor which sound vastly more complicated than what you have.

Let me know - brooksc at stungfermented dot com and I'll connect you two.
    Chief Fermentation Officer
    Oregon Mead & Cider Co.

Comment

Working...
    X