Rotating spray ball supplier ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotating spray ball supplier ?

I feel pathetic asking for this, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for by way of Google. I need a spare/replacement rotating spray ball for my tiny 7bbl conicals. I need the pass through type with a 2" TC that connects to the top of the tank, but has a 1" TC connection to the CIP arm.

Also, I'm looking to go with something better than the small often Chinese made stuff. I tried archon but they don't have any rotating units from what I could tell.

Thanks for any vendor suggestions.

Can't speak to quality, but brewershardware.com has what you're looking for: https://www.brewershardware.com/CIP-Spray-Balls/

Comment

Wait, no, I lied. Didn't real the TC dimensions you need well enough.

Comment

Originally posted by NS_Nano View Post
        Wait, no, I lied. Didn't real the TC dimensions you need well enough.
        Yeah, I saw that one too, thanks though.

Comment

St. Pats has one that may work for you - it connects with a 2" TC to tank and has a 1.5" TC connection at top which will connect to your 1.0" CIP. I purchased one for my 7bbl fermenters and the quality was pretty nice - definitely a step above some of the other stuff I've seen. www.stpats.com ("Parts/Accessories" under the "Tanks and Parts" link on the left side of the page).

Kyle

Originally posted by woohokie View Post
          I feel pathetic asking for this, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for by way of Google. I need a spare/replacement rotating spray ball for my tiny 7bbl conicals. I need the pass through type with a 2" TC that connects to the top of the tank, but has a 1" TC connection to the CIP arm.

Comment

We actually have a couple of extra rotating CIP spray balls that we do not need because they don't fit our system. Do you need it to connect via tri-clamp on the inside of your fermenter? Because ours screws in. I can post a picture here once I get into the brewery. We also have extra static spray balls, the non rotating kind just sitting around. Let me get some pics and measurements of the dimensions, if these would work for you we would be willing to let them go pretty cheap.

Comment

Thanks for the help everyone. Found what we need via the St Pats link, as we do have to have them TC'd.

Comment

Rotating Sprayballs

Hi,

Yes, we have rotating sprayballs. We just haven't updated the website with the catalog yet. Anytime you need pricing, please just give us a call, or you can email me directly.

Tina Frawley - tina@archonind.com
                ARCHON INDUSTRIES, INC.
                Looking for industrial processing equipment? ARCHON Industries has the parts you need. Browse our available products and request a comprehensive quote.

(800) 554-1394
                ARCHON Industries Inc. has fast become a leader in supplying quality equipment to the brewing industry. ARCHON is the proud USA distributor of quality global brands including Barby+Kuhner, Zimmerlin, Kieselmann and HAKE, as well as a manufacturer of sightglasses, level gauges and tank lights. Our quality brewery equipment product line includes brewery hose, manways, butterfly valves, spray balls, DIN fittings and much more.
                Visit our website at www.shopARCHONind.com or call us at (800) 554-1394

Comment

Working...
                X