Brewing Systems made "over seas"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewing Systems made "over seas"

I've seen brewing systems advertised as built overseas(china?)and the prices for these new systems reflect american made used equipment. In looking over the specs., they seem to have all the standard bells and whistles as new american made equipment, and i'm told the welds and stainless properties are of high quality. They say they're used all over europe, Africa, etc.. in brewpubs.

Does anyone have opinions on these systems, or experience with any equipment, fermentors, etc.. made from overseas?

One of the companies is Premier Stainless, and the other is Pacific Brewing System Technologies.

Thanks
    Zach
    Zach Henry
    St. Elias Brewing company
    Soldotna, AK
    www.steliasbrewingco.com

I own one. Overall quality is very good. It is the first system in the US from this Manufactuer. The US rep is excellent. As with any fabricator; Specify!! Assume nothing and be specific in what you want. Domestic, European or Asian, You cannot be lazy and assume what you will get. I bought from Pacific Brewing. Frank is a very good man to deal with, and I have dealt with many iron peddlers over the last thirty years(logging,construction and trucking). If you have any questions, call or drop a note

Comment

Premier is a cech, based company, you can PM the rep here on probrewer, he is very profesional and his products are well made, better even than new american made equipment. I have 2 other made breweries, one from Canada and one US, both are poorly designed and very lousy welds. (but cheap). But I have seen first hand PPS sytems, they are well made compared to mine.

Go with premier its a step up from the US used market.
      www.Lervig.no

Comment

I chose craft brewing as one of the last bastions of manufacturing that could never be shipped off to china but I guess in a way I was wrong. Forget saving a buck, buy American. Craft brewing is all about keeping money flowing in small circles. Spend the money local, the economy will thank you! USA USA!!
        Dave

Comment

IF you buy from Premier Stainless (based in San Diego, California and the Czech Republic) you are buying American. They're Americans.
          Last edited by crassbrauer; 04-28-2006, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X