the hose knows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the hose knows

I'm trying to find a moderately priced, reliable hose. Sorry I'm so full of questions, but being new to the industry, I sincerely appreciate everyone's knowlege. I'm not necessarily looking for the cream of the crop here, but I currently use a Tiger Flex in my cold room. It kinks easily, and well, it just plain stinks. Something better would be great. Any thoughts?

For a cheap realiable hose go with Unaflex. They make all sizes and they are definitly cheap. Here is their number 1-800-257-2467. Also look on ebay, try searching FDA hose or industrial hose, sometimes you can get lucky and really save some $
    Duffy

Comment

I have used several different brands of sanitary hose in the brewery; Unaflex, Goodyear, Gates, and Uniflex. My favorite so far has been the Uniflex series 2735 brewery/winery hose. No kinking or material breakdown problems, and not too heavy for its diameter (although heavier than the Unaflex). I am not sure about the cost, but I believe it was cheaper than the Goodyear and Gates.

Comment

Working...
      X