Advantage engineering vs J & M Fluidics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advantage engineering vs J & M Fluidics

Looking to get a new chiller as I need to upgrade. Been researching and getting numbers from many people and they come in all over be board. Anyone have a units from Advantage or J&M? I also looked at Prochiller and G&D. Pro was crazy high for me. Just seems like all of these companies reply with different information and none of the comparable stats line up.

HELP.

Thanks,

Dan

Something you may or may not have considered is maintenance/installation. You'll need someone to commission and maintain your systems. Will that mean having a tech travel halfway across the country, on your dime, to take care of things? Do you have a certified tech on your staff? Is someone local familiar with brewery/winery glycol cooling systems (very different from most commercial cooling systems)?
    Timm Turrentine

Brewerywright,
    Terminal Gravity Brewing,
    Enterprise. Oregon.

Comment

RE: Advantage engineering vs J & M Fluidics

Dan,
      If you are still in the market, I would recommend you let Whaley select and quote your system. We size and select our equipment based on your actual worst case application scenario, rather than just generic sizing based on brew house size. Give us a call 940-569-4116 and ask for Jay.

Jay Whaley
      Whaley Products, Inc.

Whaley Products, Incorporated is a leading manufacturer of industrial chillers and cooling towers, specializing in quality and precision engineering.
      Whaley Products
      940-503-1170
      sales@whaleyproducts.com
      www.whaleyproducts.com

Comment

Working...
      X