Zhongde CGET Brewery Equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zhongde CGET Brewery Equipment

Hello, I bought the below tanks from Zhongde a few years ago and had them shipped to London, UK:

5 x 3000L Conical FV's
    1 x 5000L HLT
    1 x 4000L CLT

I was extremely impressed with them and still am. So it was a very good choice as we saved a small fortune and the quality is just as good as sourcing from anywhere as in Europe.

We are in the market for some new FV's now and I wondered if anyone has dealt with Zhongde lately? If so what was the service like and the quality of the equipment delivered?

I took a massive risk buying the equipment from China the first time around and even though the tanks are great I am a little more hesitant this time around. Companies in China can change quite a lot so would be great to hear anyones recent experiences with them or any other Chinese fabricators.

Thank you for your replies in advance.

Cheers
    Lee

Shandong HG machinery

I haven't had any experience with Zhongde. However, I just quoted a bottling line from Zhandong HG machinery and wondered if you know them or anyone who bought bottling equipment from China?

Thanks

Originally posted by leehammerton View Post
    Hello, I bought the below tanks from Zhongde a few years ago and had them shipped to London, UK:

5 x 3000L Conical FV's
    1 x 5000L HLT
    1 x 4000L CLT

I was extremely impressed with them and still am. So it was a very good choice as we saved a small fortune and the quality is just as good as sourcing from anywhere as in Europe.

We are in the market for some new FV's now and I wondered if anyone has dealt with Zhongde lately? If so what was the service like and the quality of the equipment delivered?

I took a massive risk buying the equipment from China the first time around and even though the tanks are great I am a little more hesitant this time around. Companies in China can change quite a lot so would be great to hear anyones recent experiences with them or any other Chinese fabricators.

Cheers
    Lee

Comment

My experience was 180 degrees out.

Zhongde = Terrible quality. No possible way they could even remotely compare with quality German equipment (such as K-S). I've been involved with them twice. Never again.
      Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Comment

Personally, I would stick to UK and possibly other reputable European suppliers. At least you can see other breweries in the UK using them, and have no currency or communication / design problems etc. I haven't used Zhongde, but my admittedly limited experience of Chinese kit is that I would rather pay a bit more to get exactly what I want produced locally. I would also consider getting a detailed spec covering everything you do or want to do. My experience is that suppliers give you a comparatively standardised (to them) piece of kit, which can omit what you consider essential or add in what you consider unnecessary kit.
        dick

Comment

Originally posted by dick murton View Post
          Personally, I would stick to UK and possibly other reputable European suppliers. At least you can see other breweries in the UK using them, and have no currency or communication / design problems etc. I haven't used Zhongde, but my admittedly limited experience of Chinese kit is that I would rather pay a bit more to get exactly what I want produced locally. I would also consider getting a detailed spec covering everything you do or want to do. My experience is that suppliers give you a comparatively standardised (to them) piece of kit, which can omit what you consider essential or add in what you consider unnecessary kit.
          I have heard terrible things about Zhongde. All my equipment is Chinese however and I am very satissfied with it, in fact I just ordered two new 120HL tanks. PM me if you'd like and I'd be happy to discuss it more in detail.

Comment

Originally posted by leehammerton View Post

5 x 3000L Conical FV's
            1 x 5000L HLT
            1 x 4000L CLT

Cheers
            Lee
            Zhongde Equipment quality is really as good as before, you can feel free to contact me, if you are still interested in it: beerequipment@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
            X