New to Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Board

Hey, I just joined the board as the online personality of He'Brew, the Chosen Beer. I promise to make commercial announcements only in the appropriate places on the forum, and to spend the rest of my time as a normal contributing (and opinionated ) member of the board. We do have some cool specialty brews coming out this summer that I'll be announcing, but honestly, I'm mainly here to hang out. Wanted to give full disclosure though, I figured it was just fair.

So, see you around, and L'Chaim!

I loved your bit on NPR.

Comment

Originally posted by crassbrauer
      I loved your bit on NPR.
      That was Jeremy, my boss. We're a two-man operation, him out west, stealing all the glory , and me here in NYC, behind the keyboard. He is an extremely entertaining guy, and that bit has gotten us great response. Thanks!

Comment

Shalom.

We are now up to like 4 Jew in beer (you guys, me, Matt Cohen at Magic Hat)

Rock on.
        Larry Horwitz

Comment

5 Jew, thank you.
          David Cohen
          The Dancing Camel Brewing Co. Ltd.

Comment

Right on! More Memebers of the Tribe!
            Larry Horwitz

Comment

Larry

Larry, I'll give you a copy of the article "Jews in Brews" from the 1996 Jewish exponent. featuring Andrew Ware(Dock street), Pete Slosberg(Pete's wicked) and John Bovit (Yards Brewing) it's great there is a picture of Jon with me and a mop in the background, good gentile.
              spicy meats and beer...

Comment

Glad to have stimulated a Jewish roll call! Nice to "meet" everybody, I'm around and up for discussion.

Comment

Working...
                X