PDA

View Full Version : Flex auger ready to go

American_Beer
01-19-2016, 09:49 AM
American Beer Equipment or A.B.E. is located in Lincoln, Nebraska, the heartland of America!
The foundation of A.B.E. was built on the success of its parent company Norland International.
For nearly 25 years Norland has been the industry leader in supplying turn-key bottle water plants world-wide.
These true entrepreneurs recognized the opportunity to apply this successful business model to the craft brewing industry.
Today, A.B.E. is a leading provider of innovative, high quality, craft brewing solutions made with Honest American Value!

35812 (http://americanbeerequipment.com/portfolio-archive/support-equipment/)
A.B.E. has two Flex Augers in stock and ready to go. Click on the photo above for more information.

MDC Seattle
01-21-2016, 01:19 PM
What are the prices for these augers?

American_Beer
01-22-2016, 06:54 AM
What are the prices for these augers?

One of our sales people will reply with the pricing shortly.
Cheers!

Whitewall
01-26-2016, 12:26 PM
Pricing as well please

American_Beer
01-27-2016, 06:27 AM
Pricing as well please

One of our sales people will contact you with pricing info.
Cheers!

BrianHolton
02-21-2016, 05:06 PM
I'm interested in pricing on a 20ft flex auger please.

brian @ monnikbeer (dot) com

American_Beer
02-22-2016, 12:42 PM
I'm interested in pricing on a 20ft flex auger please.

brian @ monnikbeer (dot) com

Hi Brian!

One of our sales people will get back to you shortly with the requested info.
Cheers!

beerme
03-17-2016, 02:46 PM
a flex auger will trash your malt. these are for farmers.

get a chain disc conveyor.

why do companies put up ads without prices anyway?

American_Beer
03-18-2016, 06:25 AM

Greetings Beerme,
We do not include the price with the equipment because of the number of variables associated with the product.
Have a great day!
The A.B.E. Team

Jedi
05-24-2016, 11:36 PM

I 100% agree with not posting prices. While the issue isn't just with this vendor, it's quite systemic on this forum with many of the vendors. A general lack of spec's and pricing on equipment forcing me the buyer to laboriously pursue the info. I'm not going to lie, it gets tiresome constantly pursuing quotes.

Imagine if I have a car for sale. I put it on the car for sale site, I post a picture but no price, no details and contact me for more info. Seems backwards from a sales aspect to me.

To comment on there are too many variables making it too hard to provide pricing for the auger? I have 3 auger quotes, all 3 are almost the exact same specs. Only one asked for design info.

idylldon
07-08-2016, 08:35 PM
I 100% agree with not posting prices. While the issue isn't just with this vendor, it's quite systemic on this forum with many of the vendors. A general lack of spec's and pricing on equipment forcing me the buyer to laboriously pursue the info. I'm not going to lie, it gets tiresome constantly pursuing quotes.

Imagine if I have a car for sale. I put it on the car for sale site, I post a picture but no price, no details and contact me for more info. Seems backwards from a sales aspect to me.

To comment on there are too many variables making it too hard to provide pricing for the auger? I have 3 auger quotes, all 3 are almost the exact same specs. Only one asked for design info.

Agreed. Life is too short to chase people to give them money.

Cheers,
--
Don

betterbooch
08-04-2016, 04:59 PM
Pricing info, please: info@getbetterbooch.com

American_Beer
08-05-2016, 06:20 AM
Pricing info, please: info@getbetterbooch.com

Hi!
One of our sales people will respond shortly with the requested information.
Cheers!
The A.B.E. Team

American_Beer
03-16-2017, 06:08 AM
See more at americanbeerequipment.com!