PDA

View Full Version : What gloves are you wearing?

WWSean
01-26-2016, 11:17 AM
Hello All,

Just wondering what glove people are using for chemicals as well as hot wort and such? I'm in Canada so a supplier here would be great!

Cheers!

MariusGraff
03-08-2016, 12:10 PM
Hey,

We use Maxi Chem from ATG glove solutions. Best gloves Ive ever seen. Great flexibility and handling combined with great chemical protection

http://www.atg-glovesolutions.com/en/maxichem-87/maxichem-18/56-630-59/

fihbkyle
03-08-2016, 06:15 PM
I prefer the Atlas 772. Shoulder height, relatively temp resistant. If you size them right, dexterity is less of a problem than it is with anything else I've used.

TunMonkey
04-23-2016, 09:50 AM
I like the dexterity of the Maxi Chem gloves but you give up a good bit of thermal protection compared to the big clunky Neo Grab gloves.
There's a trade off in that I can easily slip my hands in and out of the Neo Grabs for a quick chore, and I think that extra space helps insulate from prolonged heat, but they are miserable for dexterity when assembling/disassembling a bunch of tri clamps. I use the Maxi Chems for most things and just deal with the heat, both from the gloves themselves being warm and whatever external heat may be present.

RobertColianni
07-05-2019, 10:23 PM
I prefer the Atlas 772. Shoulder height, relatively temp resistant. If you size them right, dexterity is less of a problem than it is with anything else I've used.
About to switch to these. How's the sizing?

Liam
10-21-2019, 11:39 PM
I use this option Heavyweight Latex Gloves 1327. Not so ideal for hot, but suitable for all other work.