View Full Version : Looking for grundy clamp-on top gasket

02-05-2016, 11:12 AM
I've got an old 3bbl grundy we'd like to convert into a brite but it needs a 12" top gasket (clamp-on). Brewerygaskets.com carries the window port gaskets but not the top. Anybody know where I can get one, new or used? If I could find an old one I could get a new one made.

10-26-2016, 08:13 PM
Hey, i've got a fleet of 7bbl. grundys. Dairy engineering here in denver has been really good about being able to source old parts for me. try calling them, ask for steve trese. their # is 303.423.2332. If they can't find it you may have to get some custom extruded.