Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Developed a WordPress Plugin for Breweries, Looking for Input

Hello!
    Like the title says, I just finished building a WordPress plugin that I will be offering for free online. It was built to make it easier for brewers to manage the information about the beers that they make. Here's a basic list of what is featured with it:
    • Special Beer tab separates your beers from blog posts, and pages.
    • Sort your beers by availaiblity, food pairings, custom tags, and beer style.
    • Special fields for ABV, OG, IBU, untappd URL, and a photo gallery
    • Interface matches existing WordPress interface
    • Custom Shortcode [beer] will allow users to reference a beer in a blog or page.
    • Bulk-edit sorting methods, such as availability, food pairings, and what's on tap.
    • Display what's on tap on your sidebar, and on your what's on tap page

I'm looking for a few breweries to allow me to install, and implement the plugin onto their WordPress site in search of input on what I can do to make the plugin better. Or, if nothing else, perhaps I can set a date to host a Google Hangout to sort-of walk through how it works if I find that everyone is a little nervous about doing something like that.
    If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Or if you're interested just shoot me a PM. Thanks!
    I help breweries manage their websites faster. I do this with smart, sustainable web design.

Best WordPress Plugins for Breweries | About My Beer management plugin, BrewBuddy
Working...
X