PDA

View Full Version : Bottles in the Midwest

jcurtis3
06-12-2006, 07:38 AM
Does anyone know of a beer and/or wine bottle supplier in the Midwest (Chicago area). You would think this would be easy, but I'm having a hard time finding one. I'm getting killed on shipping right now.

beertje46
06-12-2006, 07:53 AM
Try Larry Brown with Brown Packaging
mailto:brownpkg@comcast.net
312-636-3285 (w)

He is in Chicago environs.

jcurtis3
06-12-2006, 11:11 AM
I gave him a call. That's just what I was looking for. Thanks

BubbaBeerBacon
06-13-2006, 06:06 AM
I have both wine and beer……!

The wines bottles are all imported from Europe and also all of are specialty beer bottles…
Regarding the standard industry glass…is recycled meaning rewashed...!

Check out the website for more info or give me call!

Ps. Just to let you know we can do customize projects also….printed cartons silk printing…private mould.

beertje46
06-13-2006, 06:22 AM
I have both wine and beer……!

Check out the website for more info or give me call!

Why does a person have to register to view your website? Seems a bit intrusive to me.

BubbaBeerBacon
06-13-2006, 11:54 AM
Why does a person have to register to view your website? Seems a bit intrusive to me.

Sorry about that David…. !

We have invested a great deal of money in the last year in advertising (Canada ,US ,Europe ,web sites, news paper….)
we like know where people are from.

If you don’t feel at ease give me call and I will give you the password.

Cheers!

Ps.
You don’t have to put more then what’s written on your Pro Brewer signature.

beertje46
06-13-2006, 12:11 PM
I registered late last year. I don't remember the password. I understand you want to track where people are visiting from and this can be accomplished by the users IP address. I frequent numerous new/used equipment, supplier, vendor websites on a daily basis. None require registration of any kind. Registration requirements are a HUGE pet peeve of mine and I'm not alone.

My two cents...

emdub123
06-13-2006, 01:19 PM
Speaking of bottles, I'm working on an early-stage business plan for a 20BBL brewery and I'm projecting about 1000 cases/month to start. What is the typical cost for bottles/paper when you're buying in this quantity?

thx-Mike