Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced and Educated - Seeking brewery work in San Diego

Hi,

My name is Ryan and I am looking for a position with a brewery in San Diego. I have a Bachelor's degree in Communications and am currently enrolled in the "Business of Craft Beer" program at San Diego State University. Major area's of focus include beer styles, sales and marketing, brewery finance and draft systems.

I previously worked as a Sales Representative with Bayside Brewing Co. in Ontario, Canada where I managed key accounts, developed excellent customer relations, hosted events and ran brewery tours and food pairings. Most recently I worked as a Business Development Representative at TapHunter in San Diego, focusing on helping craft beer bars and breweries manage their beverage programs.

I am well versed in the production side of brewing as well as sales and marketing, and would love a position based in San Diego. I am incredibly hard-working and am confident that my skills and dedication will be an asset to any company. I am also willing to travel or relocate, so please review my resume and feel free to call me to further discuss my candidacy.

Sincerely,

Ryan Watson
    (760) 979-3426
    Attached Files

Hey Ryan,

Just wondering how things are and if you are interested in any new opportunities? We're located in Ottawa, Ontario and growing at a decent rate. We're interested in hiring for our Sales Team. Would enjoy a conversation if you are by any chance interested.

All the best
    Brad-

Comment

Working...
    X