What size chiller system do I need?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What size chiller system do I need?

With these first 5 questions with we'd like to start the ball rolling with 5 frequently asked questions and the answers to those questions provided by the moderator, Pro Refrigeration.

Q - Is there a simple formula for calculating what size chiller system I need for my brewery?
    Last edited by Brewinfo; 07-12-2006, 11:47 AM.

Brewery Load Calculation Sheet

Two breweries with identical systems can have two completely different chiller loads. Fermentation temperatures, Knock Down times, and Wort cooling are just a few variables that can increase/decrease the cooling requirements. We have developed our own Brewery Load Calculation Sheet that factors all these items to provide an accurate estimate of the cooling required. If you would like a load calculation for your facility, please email info@ prorefrigeration.com and a Load Calculation survey will be sent to you.

Comment

Thanks for all the requests for the brewery survey sheet to calculate the brewery cooling loads. We will work to get these completed and the calculations back to you as soon as possible.

This morning we went ahead and posted this document on our website so you can download the file directly.

It can be found here: http://www.prochiller.com/reBrewery.html

Please email if there are any questions or comments.

Thanks,

Jim

Comment

Working...
      X