PBST 15 BBL Direct Fire System questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBST 15 BBL Direct Fire System questions

I have recently purchased a used PBST 15 BBL Direct fire brew house. It was originally purchased new from PBST in 2013. Looking to see if any one here would have any paperwork as far as plumbing (underneath platform) for a similar system? I have some pictures and an idea of how to reinstall all of the fittings underneath but would feel better looking at some factory info before I attempt. Old owner does not have it and PBST does not have any from info for this system.....which I find disheartening.

Any info would be great. I searched but only found horrible stories about the brand. I need a drink.

some one out there has got to be using one of these systems.....

Comment

I am on a 10bbl system, probably piped somewhat similar. Send me a picture of your set up and I will see if I can give you any tips on it. justin@8bridgesbrewing.com

Comment

I haven't got an email address for them, but send send a Facebook message to Blue Pants Brewery in Madison, Al. They are using a 15bbl direct fired PBST system that is probably the same age.

Comment

Thank you sir. I will post some pics today. I have one of the brewers from the brewery it came from coming over to see if we can get it figured out. If not I will post a pic this afternoon. I will also reach out to the brewery you suggested. Thank you so much!

Comment

Operating Manual

If you have asked about it, we can find the operating manual. But no one asked.

It is easy to go on the Internet to say thing which are irrelevant than ask a question nicely.
            Cheers!
            Frank Ma
            (707) 674-1111
            frank@pbstbeer.com
            Pacific Brewery Systems Inc.
            Vallejo, CA 94592
            www.pbstbeer.com

Comment

Originally posted by FrankM View Post
              If you have asked about it, we can find the operating manual. But no one asked.

It is easy to go on the Internet to say thing which are irrelevant than ask a question nicely.
              I can send you a copy of the email I received where some one told me that you didnt have anything other than the wiring. I would LOVE to have the operating manual if it has more than electrical schematics on it. (I already have those). Any thing you could send me would be greatly appreciated.

Josh@hiddenspringsaleworks.com

Comment

Still haven't received anything even after asking nicely twice....

Comment

Working...
                X