Chiller inspector in FL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiller inspector in FL?

I'm looking for a qualified and referenced chiller inspector who might be able to check out, review and report on a used chiller system for me somewhere in Florida. The need is quite urgent, so I'd be looking to hire someone for a few hours to a day very soon (including time and travel as necessary). I can't get to the equipment to inspect myself, plus I don't have the expertise.

Anyone suitable, please send a CV and reply, PM or email to xyzbrew@hotmail.com ASAP!

Thanks.

Where are you located and what is needed to be done to the unit. I am not licensed, however, I have some experience with chillers and may be willing to help you if your not to far away.

Comment

Yes, post your or the chiller's location. I have a few refrigeration guys that I have worked with down in FL.

How big of a chiller are we talking about?

Most guys are going to charge say $70-$100 hour. Add that to the price of the chiller, plus required repairs if they tell you of any. Depending on the size of the chiller it makes a used one not as attractive of a deal.
      Johnson Thermal Systems
      sales@johnsonthermal.com
      Johnsonthermal.com

Comment

I have sent Private Messages to you both...

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X