Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7bbl brewhouse ... Best manufacturers / Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7bbl brewhouse ... Best manufacturers / Suggestions?

Hello all!

Our company has been contract brewing for about a year, and now we're getting ready to purchase our own 7bbl steam brewhouse. I have been reviewing quotes, but would like more feedback about individual brands/companies. Based on your experience, what do you recommend / avoid? If it helps with your suggestions, we're pricing out full turnkey systems (i.e. brewhouse, fermenters, brite tank, gylcol, CIP, pumps, etc.)

Sidebar... This is my first post on Probrewer, and I just want to say THANKS to everyone for making this such a great community & awesome industry to work in.

Best wishes,
    Jim

I'd definitely talk to Portland Kettle Works. Ask for Joe Watzig and tell him Don from Idyllwild Brewpub sent you.

Portland Kettle Works designs, engineers and builds stainless steel mixing and storage vessels and systems for companies around the globe.

Cheers,
    --
    Don

Comment

I tried to message you via your website.

I cannot contact you via your website. It returns a security code error.

Comment

Some brewery in U.S. running our equipment well

Hi Jim,
        This is Sue from China, brewery and distillery equipment manufacturer with many years experience.
        There are many breweries located in U.S. running our equipment well, if you like, you can have a talk with them.
        some pictures of fermenter for reference.

Mail:info@dayuwz.com
        Mobile:+86 189 6625 5852
        Tel: +86-577-86806088

Click image for larger version

Name:	12.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	191147
        Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	191148

Comment

I sent you an email.

Originally posted by Ray Lee
          you can check here, Tim. www.craftbreweryequipment.com
          I am very interested in receiving quotes from reputable manufacturers in China. We have signed a lease on a 3000 sf building and are in the process of obtaining quotes for all equipment needed to operate a small brewery (8-10HL) and taproom. Bank accounts are funded and business licenses are in place (still waiting on US TTB).
          Tim Masbrew, Bent Bine Brew Co. feel free to PM me with contact info and or preliminary configuration and price offers.

Comment

Portland kettleworks is the way to go!

I would definatley recommend portland kettleworks. They do great work. We have been running on a 7bbl system from them for 12 months now. We are super happy we bought a system from them.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions.
            Marius Graff,
            Head Brewer, Graff Brygghus
            Tromsø, Norway

Comment

Thanks Marius

PKW is not located in China. I have received quotes from them. Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X