Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Employment - Will Relocate

Hello,

Currently I am a Project Manager in Medford, Oregon but I am looking to change gears and turn my passion for brewing great beer into a lifelong career. For the most part my experience in brewing comes from home-brewing on my own system, but I have started working with a local brewery in hopes to make myself a more desirable candidate. Details of my experience are summarized below, resume and references are available upon request. I would love to find a position where I can assist in brewing operations, but I am not opposed to starting in a more supportive role and working up as I gain experience.

My credentials for a brewery position may not be specific in nature, but believe I hold an array of qualifications that make me a versatile candidate for employment. I have been a home-brewer for 8 years now and have loved every second. I have come a long way from building my own equipment and extract brewing in a buddies’ garage, to entering local competitions and winning with my own all grain recipes. Recently I started an internship with Portal Brewing Company here in Medford, Oregon. To date I have assisted with moving their cold storage facility, brewed a few batches on their 3 barrel system, and have learned the cleaning and sanitization practices of the brewery.

Throughout my professional career I have gained experience in inventory management, project management, process scheduling, personnel management, purchasing, document control, and customer service. I have shown to my current employer, as well as previous employers that I am capable of performing not only the work assigned to me but work outside my scope of responsibility as well. While these skills may not be directly related to brewing beer, I believe they show I am a diverse candidate who is capable of learning and deploying news skills with great efficiency.

With my skill set, experience and love of craft beer I believe that I would be a valuable addition to your team. I think my strong work ethic and attention to detail would suit me well for a career in the industry. Please feel free to either reply to this post, or to contact me at Peterjcumbo@gmail.com. Thank you for your time and any consideration given.
Working...
X