Supply Chain Professional Looking for Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supply Chain Professional Looking for Work

I am in the process of relocating to Denver thanks to an amazing opportunity for my wife and her career. Because of this I am looking for work and hoping that I can use my supply chain expertise to help a brewery become more efficient throughout their entire supply chain, allowing them to get good quality beer out to their customers in a faster and cheaper manner.

I am a Supply Chain/Operations professional with extensive experience in both the manufacturing and distribution industries. My relevant background includes, but is not limited to, purchasing and planning/scheduling, managing a warehouse (and its 27 employees), and inventory control management, all of which were for manufacturing businesses. I have also had significant experience managing multiple transportation carriers across different modes of transportation.

My formal education includes an undergraduate degree in Supply Chain Management as well as a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Nevada, Reno.

Throughout my career, I have been able to build on my past experiences within the supply chain realm to help me make decisions and implement processes that look outside the specific department or job function in question. My broad experience has allowed me to eliminate the silo mentality when implementing these processes and procedures, helping to drive efficiencies throughout the company and reducing the circumstances where changes in one department negatively effects other departments.

I have attached my resume and listed my LinkedIn profile page here (https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-eliopulos-mba-0219255). Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions, whether it is regarding my experience and resume or if you wanted to discuss supply chain topics as it pertains to your business.

I look forward to talking with you soon.

Mike Eliopulos
    775.336.7945Mike Eliopulos Resume - page 2.pdfMike Eliopulos Resume - Page 1.pdf
Working...
X