Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lilypad - anyone using it for their sales reps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilypad - anyone using it for their sales reps?

I'm looking into using Lilypad for our sales reps to track account interactions, plan visits, etc. Is anyone out there using it and can give some feedback?
    Linus Hall
    Yazoo Brewing
    Nashville, TN
    www.yazoobrew.com

Lilypad

Originally posted by lhall View Post
    I'm looking into using Lilypad for our sales reps to track account interactions, plan visits, etc. Is anyone out there using it and can give some feedback?
    I know this might be a bit late, but our distributor has an agreement with Lilypad and allows our sales person to have access to the app.

The app is pretty powerful for coordinating follow-ups by distributor on confirmed sales. The interactive map that shows potential accounts and their contact info (as populated by the distributor) works great and really helps organize visits in an optimal fashion.

The journal allows the sales rep to track account visits, add notes and alert distributor when they secure a placement.

I have played with it a bit and it seems pretty well thought out.

Not sure of price point, would also be nice if it incorporated a GPS function so that you can confirm that the sales rep actually visited the account instead of "pencil whipping" the data. We are looking at additional Apps for the latter; hoping it will also help us track/simplify mileage reimbursement.

PM me if you would like to talk more about it.

Mark

Comment

I've used Lilypad in the market and its an incredibly valuable tool if it's used correctly, if its not used it's a huge waste of money. if you have any specific questions, I'd be happy to answer them for you. I used it for about two years.

Comment

Working...
      X