Experienced Sales Professional Available in Virginia/North Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Sales Professional Available in Virginia/North Carolina

Hello, I'm Ryan. I have experience working for beer distributors both large and small, and I have excelled in many roles throughout my beer career. I started on the operations side just out of high school, where I worked through college. Post college, I gained experience in sales as well as national and regional chain accounts, where I managed a portfolio of 30+ chains for a few years. I bring to the table a humble but award-winning personality, coupled with an analytical approach. Although I have a solid foundation in the adult beverage industry, I realize that I do not hold all the answers. If you're looking for a passionate, charismatic, college-educated, industry professional with a rock solid work ethic, who is willing to learn and grow alongside your company, then I just may be the right fit. I have references available upon request, and I am available via phone or email, day, night, and on weekends. I currently reside south of Richmond, VA, but am considering relocating to the Raleigh, NC area for the right opportunity. Additionally, I am willing to travel as much or as little as necessary.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Cheers!

Ryan
    434-262-1613
    Last edited by rycul; 08-23-2016, 01:24 PM.
Working...
X