Experienced Regional Sales Manager in Craft Beer and Beverage industry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Regional Sales Manager in Craft Beer and Beverage industry

Proven Beverage Expert in the Mid Atlantic and Northern Atlantic corner of the US.
    Sales - Marketing – Distribution – Management

I bring over 15 years of sales, marketing, and account development expertise in the beverage industry. A few of my strengths are; I am extremely ambitious with exceptional ability to increase company as well as our partner’s revenue, excel in territory development, and gain and maintain high-value client relationships.

My background includes strong results in identifying market needs, and creating actionable sales programs that meet and exceed profit target within a many different markets/territory’s/states. I have exceptional understanding and success of new product development and market entry within the beverage industry. Having spent majority of my career in New England and its surroundings, I understand the components that make for a successful sales leader, including a polished and executive presence, as well as a strong level of self-motivation and tireless work ethic.

Customer service is something I strongly believe in. If you do not take care of your business partners, someone else will. My ability to develop and grow relationships with key business influencers, identify new opportunities, and present persuasive sales programs tailored to specific products/channels, certainly makes me an immediate strong contributor to your sales management team.

RELEVANT COMPETENCIES
    Distributor Management - Market Branding - Sales Development - Promotions/Presentations - Performance Objectives - Brand Development - Key Account Management - On/Off Premise - Account Acquisition - Competitive Knowledge - Client Negotiations – Annual Budgets – Annual/Quarterly Business Plans – Microsoft – VIP – Microsoft CRM - AutoQuotes

Marvin Simpson
    Grafton MA 01519 | 617 304 9067 | simpson.marvin@gmail.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MarvinSimpson; 11-14-2016, 02:36 PM.
Working...
X