Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still looking!! Head brewer position in the Peruvian Andes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still looking!! Head brewer position in the Peruvian Andes!

Brewers - we are still looking!!

The Sierra Andina Brewing Company is one of the pioneers of craft beer in Peru. We are located in the town of Huaraz, right next to the magnificent Cordillera Blanca, a national park with over 20 glaciated mountains over 6000 meters! The town is a bustling lively town that serves as the base for countless climbing and trekking expeditions every year and is something of a mecca for outdoor enthusiasts of all ages and nationalities!

We have been in business for 5 years now, providing Peru with a wide selection of award winning craft beers and produce 7 types of beer for distribution throughout Peru with about 1200 hectoliters annual production. We care passionately about the beer we brew as well as how we treat our team! For more information on Sierra Andina please visit us at www.sierraandina.com For a taste of the area please visit www.skyline-advuentures.com

In the last years we have contracted 3 head brewers who have all served contracts between 1 and 2 years. The type of person that does best is someone who gets their buzz on by living an adventurous life and overcoming challenges. Beyond the many challenges of brewing, living in a mountain town in Peru presents a plethora of additional challenges. Learning to effectively work within a different culture, to overcome technical difficulties with limited resources, to carve out an awesome life in a unique and interesting town all part of the day’s work here in Huaraz. There’s always plenty to keep you on your toes – and a terrific trail close by for a run, hike or bike ride!

Qualifications:
    • 2 years professional brewing experience
    • Tenacity in pursuit
    • Strong Spanish skills
    • A burning desire an intercultural adventure and challenge
    • Team leadership experience
    Our salaries are modest but the adventure is great!
    If this strikes a chord of interest please send me an email. My name is Ted Alexander and I look forward to hearing from you! My email is talexander@sierraandina.com
    “Its fun to have fun – but you have to know how!” – Dr. Seuss
    Thanks and talk soon.
    Ted
Working...
X