M+F Keg Technik Micromat 4/2 maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M+F Keg Technik Micromat 4/2 maintenance

I am building a PM program and I am having trouble with our keg filler and washer. We have a Micromat 4/2 and the service manual was poorly translated from German to English and is vague and difficult to understand.
    The first thing I am having trouble with is ensuring the correct program run time between stations. I have a table that breaks down how long functions take but it is not clear what the steps are and when I observe the machine in operation I noticed that several of the steps are repeated during a cycle.
    The second thing that i am having trouble with is checking the pneumatic cylinder seals. They are angle seat valves and I can take it out of the y-body to observe o-ring at the end of the piston with no issues. The problem is that I do not know how to break it down any further. The manual has a warning about the spring being under high tension and that I need special tools to open it and get it back together but it does not list what the tools are or how to break it down.
    Any help to clear my confusion would be greatly appreciated.

Kris
Working...
X