Quality Control Consulting for Small Breweries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality Control Consulting for Small Breweries

Quality and consistency in beer is more important than ever to consumers. As an accomplished quality control scientist with years of experience in the industry, I want to help you implement a QC program designed specifically for your small brewery. I will work with you and for you to find you the right equipment that fits your budget. We will develop a plan of daily, weekly, and monthly tasks that will give you confidence in your beer. Don't wait until you have to dump a batch or two of beer to build a QC program into your brewery.

I understand the financial challenges facing small breweries and as such have very reasonable rates. I can easily travel in New England and am willing to travel further if the right project presents itself. I presented a lecture at the 2015 Craft Breweries on this topic and can provide a lot of testimony to how helpful the lecture was to many brewers and brewery owners. I am also a graduate of the American Brewer's Guild 22-week 'Intensive Brewing Science and Engineering' course.

For more information, questions, etc., contact me at:
    breweryQCconsulting@gmail.com
Working...
X