Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please do me a favour!!!

Dear every one
    I am writing a graduation thesis on Heineken's global marketing strategies. Now I haven't collected enough documents. I would be very grateful if anybody can share with me the documents you have relating to Heineken especially pricing strategy and market research.
    Thank you very much for your help. hope to see your reply soon!
    Last edited by D2B; 09-20-2006, 08:23 AM.

Sites

Have you taken contact with Heineken directly?

Welcome to the global website for Heineken International. Find information about our company, history, brands, strategy and careers here.

Otherwise their "museum" might have more time and willingness to assist you.

The Heineken Experience ????. Taste the story of the world's most famous beer. Choose your Heineken Experience Tour!

Hope this helps

BelgianBrewer
    Last edited by BelgianBrewer; 04-05-2008, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Books

Visit your local library for:
      - "The Magic of Heineken" by Heineken NV
      - "HEINEKEN N.V.: International Competitive Benchmarks and Financial Gap Analysis (Financial Performance Series)" by Inc Icon Group International and Ltd. Icon Group
      - "The 2006-2011 World Outlook for Heineken Cold-Filtered Lager Beer"
      - "Heineken History" by M.G.P.A., Et al. Jacobs
      - "Thirsty Work: Ten Years of Heineken Advertising" by Peter Mayle
      - "Beer Blast: The Inside Story of the Brewing Industry" by Philip Van Munching
      - "Marketing Engineering" by Gary L. Lilien and Arvind Rangaswamy

And "How the Universe Got Its Spots" by Janna Levin. A good read on the cosmology and topology.

Cheers,
      --Jake Tringali

Comment

I would highly recomend the book "beer blast".

Comment

Thank you for your help

Thank everybody for your help.
          I also contacted Heineken but i haven't received their feedbak yet. Maybe they are too busy and don't have time to pay attention to my tiny e-mail.
          In my local library, it's very difficult to find the names of the book like CallerFromLA suggested. So do you have any e-books available?
          I would be very grateful to all of you if you can share with me specific information like websites, links or presses, etc, which I can access.
          Once again thank everbody for visiting my topic and posting your useful reply.
          I hope to get more and more useful information like this so that I can write my thesis successfully.
          Regards.

Comment

Thanks for your useful names of books!

Originally posted by CallerFromLA
            Visit your local library for:
            - "The Magic of Heineken" by Heineken NV
            - "HEINEKEN N.V.: International Competitive Benchmarks and Financial Gap Analysis (Financial Performance Series)" by Inc Icon Group International and Ltd. Icon Group
            - "The 2006-2011 World Outlook for Heineken Cold-Filtered Lager Beer"
            - "Heineken History" by M.G.P.A., Et al. Jacobs
            - "Thirsty Work: Ten Years of Heineken Advertising" by Peter Mayle
            - "Beer Blast: The Inside Story of the Brewing Industry" by Philip Van Munching
            - "Marketing Engineering" by Gary L. Lilien and Arvind Rangaswamy

And "How the Universe Got Its Spots" by Janna Levin. A good read on the cosmology and topology.

Cheers,
            --Jake Tringali
            Thank you very much for your kind help! hope to get more information like these from you!

Comment

The newest issue of Brewer's Guardian has some heineken info in it.

Comment

Working...
              X