Uinta brewing company hiring- brewer i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uinta brewing company hiring- brewer i

We are building a team of qualified, professional, hard-working beer and outdoor enthusiasts, with positive attitudes and a focus on creating exceptional beers and a great workplace.

The Brewer I is responsible for many aspects of the brewing process including raw material handling; old-school manual wort production; new-school automated wort production; cellar operations including filtration, clarification, clean in place (CIP), COP, general cleaning, sanitation, forklift operation; various quality assurance methods, various research and development analytics; and beer evaluation. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in technical recipe design and development, and proficient in brew house, cold block, yeast, and filtration management. The person in this role will have a can-do attitude and a hands-on approach to assist in implementing all aspects of the brewing process This role will work closely with our brewing and production teams to ensure that we’re brewing quality craft beers.

For more info and to apply please go to http://www.uintabrewing.com/careers
Working...
X