Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brewing science institute

Hello,

Got a ad for these guys about their yeast.....similar numbers as other suppliers....anyone use these guys???

I've used BSI yeast for years, at three different breweries, different yeast strains, ALWAYS quality yeast. I am comfortable putting my professional endorsement behind them. For me, given the choice, I would not use anyone else for my yeast.

Dave Ayers
    Head Brewer
    Glacier Brewing Company
    Glacier Brewing Company
    406-883-2595
    info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

Bsi

As i've never used another source for the yeasties my opinion on the subject is rather biased.....however, i've used BSI since my inception as a brewer and have never had a problem....

having personable, professional and energetic people on the other end of the phone is always a plus to boot....
      k. m. kerner

Comment

BSI Yeast

Hey Guys,are we talking about about THE BREWING SIENCE INSTITUTE in Colorado Springs ? If yes please call ask for David and you are in the best hands about your Yeast concernings.Have worked with them for 2 years now in my own brewery but also 2 years prior to that in a different brewery,Quality always good ,shipping on Time Price much better as others I really highly recomend them.David is right now jugding beers in the GABF in denver so he knows what he is doing. He's # 719 460 0418 Try him.Harry Mois
        Harald Mois

Comment

HOMIS says, "David is right now jugding beers in the GABF in denver so he knows what he is doing."

I have to question that logic, considering the "insightful" and "comprehensive" responses we all get from GABF judges. (Yes, that was sarcasm.)
          Brewmaster, Minocqua Brewing Company
          tbriggs@minocquabrewingcompany.com
          "Your results may vary"

Comment

Give BSI a try

I have used BSI at two breweries. Great prouduct, price and service. It only takes five days to get any quantity of yeast from them. Also, they have yeast strains you can't find from other suppliers.
            Cheers,
            Michael Demers
            (970) 397-0277

Comment

We (Troegs Brewing() have used BSI for a few years now. I have had nothing but good results from them. Not to mention that David is a class act guy.
              Chris Brugger
              Brewer
              Otto's Pub and Brewery
              814-867-OTTO

Comment

Bsi

I have had some contact with Brewing Science Institute and can cetainly recommend them. These people are solidly backgrounded in both brewing and microbiology and they certainly try harder.

Comment

Working...
                X