Head Brewer/HOP for Tampa area start-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Brewer/HOP for Tampa area start-up

We need a creative, experienced leader to join our start-up team as Head Brewer, Head of Production.

Our model is a taproom only, Brewpub hybrid, that will be a unique, evolving taste experience for our customers. We are looking for someone creative enough and skilled enough to brew on a 7BBL system into stainless, american oak, and cement vessels for an array of flavors that works for the collection of people who love beer. We will need someone comfortable with barrel aging, mixed fermentation, a desire to experiment with Mead, and the precision to brew a clean crisp pilsner.

This leader will desire the opportunity to lead their own production program, manage a small group of people, and earn the right to be an equity partner. I'm not going to say with a blanket that this role "will earn equity" but our desire is to find a PARTNER, who wants to help build our vision, and my goal is to find someone who wants to earn ownership interest, because we do have a plan for growth, that will take leadership.

Local to the area is desirable because moving is tough, but if you heading to the great Tampa Bay area interest you, have the skills needed, and the desire to create your perfect beer program, I'd love to speak with you. Our team is an experienced brewery team with a clear vision for what we believe to be future of local craft beer, and we need someone to bring that to life. Email me if you're interested at: legionflatsbeer@gmail.com

Cheers!
Working...
X