Need help finding spay balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding spay balls

So, I like non-rotating spray balls. For FVs I like them to have 180 degrees of holes around the top. I have had bad luck in the past with rotating spray balls. A tiny piece of hop trub clogs it. It stops spinning, and the tank does not come clean. Next think you know you have hot wort resting way to long in the whirlpool whilse the situation gets fixed. Our tank manufacturer had no trouble getting me a 1.5" spray ball as I described on our first round of FVs. They work great. The tank comes clean in 1 cycle every time. We just got in (4) new 40bbl FVs from the same manufacturer. Only now no one down there can figure out where they got our spray balls. They want to supply us with a rotating spray ball. The tanks have 2.5" TC fitting with a 2.375" opening for the spray balls to go through. I have no problem finding a 2.5" diameter spray ball with 180 degrees of holes, but I can't seem to source one smaller, and neither can the manufacturer of the tanks. I will attempt to add photos to this post of our current spray ball. There looks to be a brand logo engraved on them. Perhaps someone recognizes the brand, and can tell me where to find my balls? Please help.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	194696
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	194697

Sprayballs

Hi,

We carry a full line of static and rotating sprayballs. Feel free to give me a call, and I'll be happy to help you.

Martina Frawley – tina@archonind.com
    ARCHON INDUSTRIES, INC.
    357 Spook Rock Road, I-505
    Suffern, NY 10901
    Looking for industrial processing equipment? ARCHON Industries has the parts you need. Browse our available products and request a comprehensive quote.

Tel: (845) 368-3600 x.104
    Fax: (845) 368-3040
    ARCHON Industries Inc. has fast become a leader in supplying quality equipment to the brewing industry. ARCHON is the proud USA distributor of quality global brands including Barby+Kuhner, Zimmerlin, Kieselmann and HAKE, as well as a manufacturer of sightglasses, level gauges and tank lights. Our quality brewery equipment product line includes brewery hose, manways, butterfly valves, spray balls, DIN fittings and much more.
    Visit our website at www.shopARCHONind.com or call us at (800) 554-1394

Comment

Working...
    X